
On Wednesday Andrew officially graduated...from speech!! He has met all his goals and says all the sounds properly that a 4 year old should say. We are very proud of his work. He got a certificate- which he is pretty excited about! He still wants to go to speech and is sad to not get to win more prizes. It is nice that we no longer have to interpret what he is saying to other people. Way to go Andrew!!
In the last month Luke has had some of his big teeth popping up behind his baby teeth. Since then we've been encouraging him to wiggle away. Well, today he succeeded in losing his first baby tooth! It was a very exciting thing- especially since it happened during sacrament meeting. He wanted to get up and NOT bear his testimony but simply open his mouth to show everyone. I think he succeeded in telling everyone around us and his teacher- who was many, many rows behind us. Losing teeth is a big deal! He said that it is pretty cool to be having a tooth (and soon to be many more- there are still 6 wigglers) come out so close to when a baby is also going to come out (we still have 8ish wks until that happens). Lets hope that Kiley does not pull the baby out during sacrament meeting as he did this tooth. VERY big news for Luke! I'll have to take a picture of Luke and his tooth for posterity and of course post it here for your viewing enjoyment.
Also in sacrament meeting I got fired...from my calling. This is also known as being released but I'm very sad about losing this particular calling. The loose/lost tooth was actually a very good distractor for me so I only got teary-eyed when they did the actual releasing and not when I went up to bear my testimony (this is when I invited Luke to come do the same- he declined but later regretted it because he couldn't show his new sort of hole (because remember- there's a grown-up tooth already in behind said hole)). I have been the primary music chorister and I told the primary pres. when I discovered this pregnancy might actually stick around that I didn't want to be released. Apparently said Pres. didn't know I was being released though the Bishop had discussed whether the calling was too much to handle with a new baby on many occasions. It very well might have been too much but that doesn't make it easier to say good-bye to my action packed 2 hours and head back over to be with the old, slow, boring people :) Oh well, as with all callings they eventually end. I just hope to sub A LOT and I hope to pick REALLY good music for Sacrament meeting- cause that's (part) of my new calling :) Oh- and I'll take my new little boy over this calling any day (and I may also be quite slow these days...so I'll probably fit in pretty well)

CL 32 wks







9 comments:
I had no idea you are expecting! Congrats!!!!! I am so happy for you all. Can't wait to hear more.
Congrats on another little boy! Hip Hip Horray for three boys!! Good luck with the upcoming addition!
You are lucky to be released so you can focus all your energies on the babe. (Sadly, in my ward, having a baby doesn't get a release, just a month off. Too many babies!) Excited to see you and your boys next week! I love toothless smiles. :)
Hottie! Got any names you're sharing?
Congrats Andrew on graduating from Speech. I didn't graduate until sixth grade!
Congrats Luke on losing your first tooth! And I can see that your big one in coming in already!
And you look pregnant, Cheryl-Lynn! Only 8 weeks to go! Yeah!
I love the picture. :) I've been thinking about you lately and wondering how things were going.
Also, I am greatly relieved to find out that the "firing" in question is you and your calling. I saw that line and feared the worse. (Although I assumed it was more like being laid off that being fired.)
You are such a beautiful pregnant woman--and such an example to me of faith and patience. You deserve a perfect baby! Congratulations!
congratulations on your pregnancy!! You look great! Just a few more weeks to go (jealous!). :)
Way to go boys!!
Post a Comment