Monday, February 13, 2012

All about...






Andrew!!!

Andrew is so much fun! He is thrilled to be 4 and tells EVERYONE! He often describes things as"awesome!" He plays really well by himself. He can most often be found playing with his trains, cars, or new marble track (when it's built). He recently started naming his stuffed animals and building forts for them. He will often ask if it's time to go get Luke and enjoys playing with his brother most the time.

Andrew is a unique little personality- my sensitive fire. He often views new things as scary, yucky etc. At Legoland we had to convince him to go on several rides (aka. carry him on despite protests) and he'd usually declare them awesome! He's not a thrill seeker. He doesn't like loud noise and yet he is very good at being loud. He is particular and wants things just so. When he doesn't like something you will know it by the loud protests. We are working on not having a tantrum when he doesn't get what he wants.

Andrew loves to bounce on the couches and see how far he can jump. He says he doesn't like Tae Kwon Do but he usually has a huge smile on his face throughout the class! He likes to help in primary and has even said a prayer! He doesn't like to get out of his chair for most the action songs- preferring to sit and watch.

Andrew loves his preschool and is continuing to learn his letters and numbers. He's started noticing them when we're out and about or on TV. He loves the letter A!!

Andrew is super cuddly and gives the best hugs and kisses. He tells us he loves us all the time. He wants to name his new baby brother Star Space Baby.

Out of his mouth

Favorite color: teal, pink, purple, tan, dark green, light green, blue, red, brown when he's five he'll like yellow and orange.

Favorite food: grapes, rice or pasta with butter, pepper, salt, and Parmesan cheese

Favorite drink: green, white, or blue milk (colors made with food coloring)

Be when he grows up: a dog, cat, donkey, reindeer

Favorite book: Biscuit goes to the Farm

Favorite holiday: Halloween, Christmas, Birthdays and Parties!!

Favorite toy: his trains!!!!

Types of book/title of some!: about dogs, Maisy books, Marley books, If you were my Baby, Magic Tree House (NOT Tigers at Twilight)

He wants me to say he's thankful for his babies (his stuffed animals)

Names of "babies": Scorpy Truck(sleepy-guy), Trains Police Car (polar bear with blue hat), Nest (panda bear), Space Ball(polar bear with scarf, his last name is because he likes to play with balls), Frosty (black horse), R2D2 Fridge (sheep), Tree Life (dog)

Favorite thing to do on computer: Space Quest, 4,5 1 and Kings Quest 1, 5 with Daddy

Favorite movie/show: Backyardigans

On a mission: to India with Mom

Best Friends: Ethan, Noah L., Nathan (these are all kids Luke plays with. Andrew thinks they're pretty awesome!)

Favorite thing in the world: Not tigers... a cat.

Favorite song: Praise to the Man, Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam (at home- it's too loud at church)

I could go on and on about this kid but suffice it to say we LOVE him!!


6 comments:

Mandy said...

He is such a cutie. I love all the tidbits you wrote about him.

Judy said...

And we love you too, Andrew! So glad you are a big four now!

Paige said...

Happy birthday to Andrew! And did I miss an announcement somewhere in there? Naming a baby brother? If so, I'm so happy for you! If not, it's very cute that he has a name picked and ready:) But I really hope it's true!

Kim said...

What a cute kid!! And can he really be 4 already. Wasn't he just born and itty bitty. I miss you friend, we need to have another late night chat/sleep over. This time I won't go to the ER though. :)

Lori said...

*4*
Though it would be confusing, I'm sure, how I would love if my {copycat} Andrew were friends with your Andrew. You have such great little boys, Cheryl-Lynn. And I echo Paige- did I miss an announcement?

Roger said...

Andrew redefines the meaning of personality. What a fun boy (and grandson).