Sunday, February 6, 2011

200th post...so long 20's

How fun to have my 200th post fall on this day.

The 20's are a great time, don't you think? So much happens. I got married, got a bachelors, got a masters, worked, had two kids, rented apartments, condos, a house, owned a few homes, supported the husband in going back to school as he got his masters, and had an all around good time. I am seriously so blessed. I love my husband and children and nothing could be better than that.

So to my fabulous parents who welcomed me into the world 30 years ago I say thank you. Thanks for all you taught me and for all the support you still give. I love you guys!


11 comments:

U said...

The 30's aren't too bad either. Happy Birthday Cherry!

Mandy said...

Seriously so blessed...hahaha!

Happy Birthday :)

Jennifer Rose said...

Happy birthday! I hope you had a great day!

m@R(! said...

so do you feel different??

Lisa Michelle said...

Happy Birthday!! Welcome to your 30s!!

Danielle said...

I thank your parents too for bringing you into the world. Happy bday!!!

Laura said...

Not that 30 is even close to being old, but I always think you are younger :) Happy Birthday!!!

Judy said...

I remember ages ago when I turned 30. I had loved being 20 something, but the 30's were a good decade as well. Happy Birthday Cheryl-Lynn. I love being your mom.

Mary Ann said...

Happy birthday! I hope the 30's are as great as the 20's.

Teresa said...

Happy late birthday. I have to admit, I miss the 20's a little bit. Not that would wish my life back to the 20's but if my body could back up a few years, that would be great. I feel like gravity has taken a toll in recent years :) Mabye it is kids that have taken a toll...

Lori said...

30's are good. I'm a fan. People take you a little more seriously.

Happy Birthday!! You had quite the busy decade! Take the next one off.