
Wt. 27.2 lbs. 5-10%
Ht 36 1/2 inches 10-25%
And that's about it. He's healthy, looks good, no concerns. If I want to get a referral for speech in the future I can. He just doesn't say a lot of beginning sounds but hey, Luke and I love being his interpreters for everyone else because we can (mostly) understand him.







5 comments:
I really like that picture...
Oh my goodness- 3 years old? I think he is just frozen in my head of being the age when you guys were out in Provo. What a cutie.
Cute pic. Can't believe he's already 3.
He's so cute! I can't believe how fast the time is slipping by!
He and Halle are just alike. She just had her 3 year and she is 27 lbs and 36 1/2 inches. And we have also contemplated speech because there are a lot of sounds that she is not making.
I miss you guys.
Post a Comment