In other news, we found out today that Freddie Mac approved our offer on the short sale of the house we like. Now we just have to see how much the house actually appraises for and find out if they'll accept it. Here's hoping- at least we're on our way in the right direction!
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Bye Bye Naps
The time has come to say goodbye to Luke's naps. Since he was sick last week, he took them with no problem and was tired again by 8 pm (bedtime). Unfortunately, it became very clear to me when he was better because while the last two days he has taken naps- he also has not gone to sleep until 10:45 (Monday) and 10 (yesterday). Not okay. The good news is, he does a great job with quiet time so I can still take a nap :-) Why is it that the 4 year old doesn't need it but I usually want it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







10 comments:
that is exciting about the house..hopefully it all goes well. I can't believe luke still takes naps. Kinley stopped a year ago. lucky! :)
Crossing my fingers for you and the house! Hooray for no naps! Now he can go to bed much earlier. :)
That's great you got him to take naps as long as he did!! It still is sad to have to say good bye to naps though, I was sad when Christian gave up his morning nap! Good luck with the house, I'll cross my fingers and hope all goes well for you!
YAY you're gonna have a house so we can come visit one day!
Good news on the house! Many blessings on the rest of the process.
Thank goodness for quiet time. I need it more than my kids most days!
Hooray for a house! Congrats, and I hope things continue to go smoothly. That's hard that Luke is done with naps. At least he still gives you some sanity time, I guess. I'm dreading the end of naps... hopefully it's still at least a year away. Let us know when you're in the Denver area again. We would love to see you.
i LOVE naps! You have been lucky to have Luke just start to give them up. Usually they get done with them in their 3rd year of life! LOL Tell me more about this house, like where is it?
I really hope things come through for you on the house. You must be going crazy after all this waiting. Well, just think, if you wait until Christmas the boys will be so excited to have all of their stuff back ( I am assuming that they have a lot of stuff in storage as well?) that you won't even need to buy them Christmas presents. It will all be new to them!
Congratulations. That's so exciting. Good luck.
NO!!! I have to say goodbye to naptime eventually?!?! No one told me about this catch. What about baby #3??
{breathing into a paper bag}
I'm never going to get anything done.
Post a Comment