This morning after Luke got up, he looked outside and asked "Mommy, why is it still dark outside?" To which I explained that it was just cloudy- the sun was out but behind the clouds. Gotta love living in a place that is so sunny your kid thinks it's dark if there are clouds :-)
Right now I am thinking Nevada would be a great place to move! It is so cloudy here n Columbus. I didn't really expect that and I don't like it. I need the sunshine!
Our family began seventeen years ago when Kiley and I were married in the Denver Temple. Now we're a family of six with three cute boys- Luke, Andrew and Benjamin and our sassy caboose Liz. Thanks so much for stopping by!!
1 comment:
Right now I am thinking Nevada would be a great place to move! It is so cloudy here n Columbus. I didn't really expect that and I don't like it. I need the sunshine!
Post a Comment