Tuesday, June 23, 2009

His Mother's Son

I always get excited when I get new clothes/ shoes. Luke does too:

We had just got these Lightening McQueen shoes (another favorite Disney Character). We walked in his room after he was asleep and discovered he couldn't wait to wear them!

5 comments:

m@R(! said...

all of these pictures makes me want to see you soooo bad! i miss you. It is sad you guys don't live so close anymore...i was impressed how much we actually saw you. only one more month and we will again, as long as Jon isn't in florida.:(

Danielle said...

Ha!!! Are those over footie pajamas?

Kristen Mackrory said...

CUTE!!

Brandon and Laura said...

Can I get those in a size 12.5? Pretty rockin' shoes.

Laura F said...

So cute! You should get a close-up of the shoes to scrap a page with both together. Every kid has a favorite pair of shoes growing up, don't they? Love it!