When Kiley picked Drew up he was coloring. And he did a good job. I think I've been negligent in this area but I don't know that he has ever colored with crayons at our house. Luke colors all the time but to me Andrew is a baby. But guess what? He's not anymore. Anyone else in shock?
And so I don't forget:
Words he's saying (or signing)
uh-oh
da da (thank you)
Da Da (Daddy)
Ma Ma (Mommy)
wa wa (water)
ba (ball- mostly when prompted)
uh uh uh uh uh (pretty much uses anytime he wants ANYTHING or is bringing us things- it's his universal language outside the few words listed above)
more (signs)
please (signs)
all done (signs)
brrrrrrr (when driving a car)
ahhhhh (for animals like lions, tigers, bears, dogs...yeah almost any animal- this is the noise it makes)







6 comments:
I have a hard time believing that Ry isn't a baby, let alone Andrew! I need to get better about teaching her letters and such. Time just flies.
Wait, he's 18 months? Wow, that went fast!
I love your Mr. Independent versus Mr. Anti-independent post, by the way!
wow 18 months! I love how he is always smiling in every picture. and it is amazing how your boys have exact different personalities. :)
Nice job Andrew!! There's no way Cindy would have tolerated nursery without Jacob yesterday. My favorite from the list is uh-uh. I have heard that more than a few times too! Cute of him in the closet in his Sunday clothes.
He sounds SO much like Melissa. We still have 3 weeks till nursery. I'm so happy that you get to enjoy church again!
I'm in shock he's not a baby...
Post a Comment