The boys- we take lots of turns holding Benjamin
Grandma was here for over a week. A HUGE thank you to her! She took Benjamin between feedings at night for the first nights so I could nurse and get back to sleep. She watched all 3 boys during the day so I could get a nap. She played with the older 2 when I wasn't able to. She went to swimming lessons. She stayed home and watched Benjamin so I could pick up Luke from school, go to soccer parties, swimming lessons and multiple other activities. She cooked. She cleaned. We appreciate it AND we miss her. Come back any time!
Benjamin at 1 week
Cuddling the little guy
My own little newborn photo-op. I'm not a professional but I had fun!
This is our friend Graham. He's 5 days older and 2 lbs. heavier.
The first bath. He squeaked when he went in but then was perfectly content. It helps that I know to fill the tub higher than 2 inches with more than luke-warm water. The 3rd time around really is easier.
Benjamin at 2 weeks
We are all loving being a family of 5!!







1 comment:
He looks beautiful. Great job!!
Post a Comment