Monday, May 14, 2012

Introducing

Benjamin Dean
May 9, 2012
6 lbs 15 oz 19 in

We are loving having this little guy around!! He gets lots of kisses every day.

15 comments:

Mandy said...

Congrats again! He's so adorable, and I love the name you picked!!!

Bickmores said...

Yay! I'm glad he is here and safe. Congratulations!

Jennifer Rose said...

Congrats! He is adorable.

Danielle said...

Great job!!! He is beautiful.

Ruth said...

Hooray! I'm so happy he's here safe and sound.
What a lovely Mother's Day present.

Kim said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you and for your family. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!

The Moyers said...

Congratulations! What a darling little baby! Welcome to the world of three boys!!

Me said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to meet him.

Beverly Livingston said...

Just looking at him made me cry. He is so beautiful and he is so lucky to come to your family. Congrats!

Laura said...

Cutie cute cute!!!! Hi Benjamin!

Dawnia said...

Congratulations! He's adorable. I'm so glad that he is here!! Aren't boys great. :)

janel said...

I'm so happy for you! He is so sweet.

Lisa Michelle said...

Congratulations!!! Love his name!

Lori said...

A great big congratulations from us! Seeing him reminds me that, MAN, I gotta get me another one of those!
We're so happy for you, and that is one lucky little baby.

The Lovells said...

Congrats to all of you!! What a joy.