I love groupon and have taken advantage of many deals. As part of Luke's 6th!?! birthday we went horseback riding. I LOVE horseback riding and am happy to have a companion along. My horse was named Cole and Luke's was Tinkerbell (his was ponied with the guides!). Both of our horses would kick the horse behind if it got too close. Mine put me in a bush once too- backing up trying to get the horse behind to BACK OFF. Pretty fun- I actually got to steer a little because of that :) Luke said something about my being the oldest there which I thought was ridiculous. Until I noticed that the other 4 in the group (not to mention our 2 guides) really were under 30. Yikes. Since when am I old?
See Luke up at the front with the guide?







2 comments:
That looks so fun! Love how tiny Luke looks up there. :)
So who enjoyed riding more, you or Luke! What a treat!
Post a Comment