Coming out of the temple- face beaming!
Don't they look so happy?
Cuz buds :)
getting ready to leave in their well-made up car
Me outside my motel room- love these kind of photos. Am I weird?
Funny story- I pulled up to my motel after going to Walmart in the metropolis of Ephraim and standing outside room #7 was my Aunt. Both of us had come alone and had no idea we were both staying at our huge motel. It was nice to know she was right next door. Plus, I got to hear that her 7th grandson had just been born. Hooray!







1 comment:
Going to Lindsey's wedding was a fun day--and the most memorable thing for me was the look on her face while at the altar. I have never seen anyone beam so brightly! Bryan's a lucky fellow! I'm glad you came, Cheryl-Lynn.
Post a Comment