Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My new favorite song

Be patient, be patient. Don't be in such a hurry.
If you are impatient you'll only start to worry.
Remember, remember that God is patient too.
And remember all the times that someone had to wait for you.

Luke picked this up from Uncle Uriah while we were in Phoenix. I think it is a fabulous song. Whenever we're in a crowd or often when we're driving in the car I ask Luke to sing it. Now I've learned it so I sing it too. It really helps and is soooooooo true.

5 comments:

Beverly Livingston said...

Absolutely love this song. It speaks of something that I definitely need to work on and remember!!! Hope you are doing well.

Jennifer Rose said...

That is so sweet. I really should teach that to Sarah, and to myself too! So sad that we missed you in Utah...

Laura said...

I need a catch-up/update from you sometime soon!

Danielle said...

I need Luke to teach ME this song.

U said...

It is from a Christian record we had as kids called "The Music Machine". A quick search shows you can get it on CD.