Andrew loves mini-vans. Aunt Melinda and Uncle Uriah happen to own one which he got to ride in once today on the way to the Science Museum. After that, all we heard about were mini-vans. He said "I don't like Grandpa's car (it's a rental), I don't like Mom's car, I only like mini-vans." This is nothing new. It's been an obsession for a while now. Every time we pass a mini-van I get to hear about it. If he sees one across the parking lot he wants to know why I didn't park next to it. When we're with one of our friends who has one- he wants to ride with them. Makes me laugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Too funny! Remind Andrew of this when he's 16. :)
Your boys are super funny! Now hopefully I can be cool to Andrew since I have one.
That's awesome. Don't you just love the little assumptions/guesses kiddos make about stuff like that. The other night we were sitting around the table and James asked Jimmy to guess how old he was. Jimmy guessed something like 52 or something- Ha!
I remember when certain teenagers thought it was totally uncool to drive our minivan, so it will be interesting to see how long this fascination lasts--though 3 is a long way from the teen years (thank goodness!). He was a good sport about getting to ride in our rental so much. Give him a love from me!
Post a Comment