I want to live with Heavenly Father again!
To do this I will be good by listening to my Mom and Dad. (picture of our family)
I will also share my toys with my brother. (picture of kids playing)
I will listen to the Prophet. President Monson is the prophet now. I feel good inside when I hear him speak. (picture of the 1st Presidency)
When I am 8 I will be baptized and get the Holy Ghost. (picture of boy being baptized)
These are some things that will help me live with Heavenly Father again. I know the church is true.
In the name…
He did really good (despite the fact that the junior primary were being very noisy). For a kid who wouldn't even stand at the podium- it was so exciting to listen to him read his words ALL by himself. Way to go buddy!







5 comments:
Wow, great job Luke! I bet he was so super cute.
Good job, Luke!!
So sweet. I love it.
What a smarty pants for being able to read all that!
Way to go Luke! I loved hearing about this talk! And soon you'll be in school! Yeah!
Post a Comment