
Petting the horse that lives on one of their fields- we did this a lot as you'll see from all the pictures
running up the field- another common occurrence
The horse whisperer :)
Grandma A, Andrew, Great Grandma B, Luke, Mom
A picture with the greats
Dominos
Our last dinner at their house. Kiley had left but Grandma A and Aunt Sue had joined us!
The young greats!!
Aunt Sue (Grandma A's sister) came to see us too! Luke enjoyed his own table...
Mom and Daughters
4 generations
Luke loved playing war and would play with any willing participants. I, of course, insisted on o'heck where I usually had a slow start but may or may not have ended up winning a few times...
We also saw lots of deer but apparently I didn't get any pictures- weird. They are all around my grandparent's house. And the boys loved playing with (bothering) my grandparent's dog Sheba.
It was a great visit- thanks so much for having us!







1 comment:
Thanks for sharing all of your photos CL. You are always pretty active while 'relaxing' at Gr and Gr Bickmores.
Post a Comment