Friday, June 3, 2011

Easter Happenings

Dying Easter Eggs with Grandma- my Dad and I had gone to an Easter concert. This happened to be the same day we went on the drive and I was ready for a break. Thanks Mom for staying home and doing this with the boys!

Eating the Eggs!

Luke's reaction when I told him not to stick out his tongue

The Easter Bunny found us at my parent's house and he even left a bag of jelly beans for Luke to hide for the grown-ups. He did a great job! He hid them all and then told us how many we were allowed to pick up at a time. For a kid who likes numbers it was a dream job!!


Enjoying the spoils

For dinner my Mom invited our extended family over. It was so fun to see the cousins, aunts, and uncles who live around and were able to make it. How did we not take any pictures?

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I love Luke's reaction when he couldn't stick out his tongue. HA!

Judy said...

What a long series of blogs about your trip. Brought back lots of good memories. Come again anytime!