Some things he says that are super cute:
O tay (okay)
ood ob uke (Mom or Dad) (good job Luke)
that's ool (cool)
rah (yeah)
your elcome (your welcome)
Yes, he leaves off first sounds a lot but he's getting better!
Having a 5 year old is great but they are not always super agreeable and very good at asking why? or trying to have things on their terms. Andrew has strong opinions but so often when I ask him to do something he simply says "otay." Love it.
Tonight at dinner I was telling Luke he had to eat his red pepper raw (he likes it slightly cooked) because when he goes on a mission he's going to have to eat whatever people feed him.
Andrew: A mission?
Luke: Yeah, where do you wan to go? Japan?
Andrew: ith the Little Einsteins?
Guess we've been watching lots of Little Einsteins and not talking with Andrew about his mission for the church. oops. I do love Little Einsteins though and they visit fun places on their missions.







4 comments:
This post made me laugh because I remember Eliza talking about Diego (Dora's cousin)'s mission when the rest of us were talking about missionaries!
Ha ha! That's so funny about the mission being with Little Einstein. I didn't even get it at first! Him thinking that is definitely no reflection on your spirituality. :)
What a cute little response!
I just read your post below, I want you to have a due date that doesn't get taken away too. ((((big hug))))
HAAHHA! It must be an "andrew thing". Our Andrew does the same. Just makes you wonder what's going on in those little heads. My favorite frustration was the fact that he used to say the letter O, and say the letter K, but if you asked him to say OKAY, he'd say "UNH-hay".
We haven't done any Little Einsteins... I'll have to look into it.
Post a Comment