I want to go to Disneyland. I have fond memories there. And I've been thinking about it a lot lately. In May it was sort of a consolation prize- not to mention an awesome way to have a reunion with my sis. and bro. Anyone want to join me?
Our family began seventeen years ago when Kiley and I were married in the Denver Temple. Now we're a family of six with three cute boys- Luke, Andrew and Benjamin and our sassy caboose Liz. Thanks so much for stopping by!!
6 comments:
YES! But not for $76 a ticket. :( Too much for just one day. Let's go somewhere else instead.
We are going to be going next Spring hopefully. Can you wait until then? :)
how about disney world this time?
Want to or are able to? It seems like you deserve a break like that!
3 day Passes are only $108! They have their summer southern Cali deal going again :)
I love Disneyland! We are heading out in September and seriously, the 4 year old cannot stop talking about it.
Go for it! =)
Post a Comment