Luke gave a talk today in Primary! Maybe he will do his part in the primary program next month. When I asked him how he felt about giving his talk he told me they sang both verses of "I Love to See the Temple" and he felt really good singing that. And he knows ALL the words. Okay well, didn't really answer my question but I am glad he felt the Spirit. I feel it most in songs too bub.
Andrew is becoming easier to understand. He is obsessed with Thomas the Train.
Luke is very hard to wake up in the night- like almost impossible. Often doesn't remember if we get him up to go potty. Now I know where he gets it from. But I can't tell the story- he (the old one) won't let me.
We're going to Disneyland for a day in under two weeks. My husband spoils me.
5 comments:
Have so much fun in Disneyland. I'm a bit jealous.
Fun that you get to go for a day! How far away from Disneyland are you? I am actually taking my two little boys, we leave tomorrow and will get there Wednesday. I'm nervous because Cody isn't going with me, but I'll be going with my sis and her family. I'm excited to see how Christian reacts to the place, he's never ever been!!
Spoiled? I think you deserve it! Have fun!!! And am I the only one who is now really curious about what story you can't tell?!
That is what I call a GOOD husband. Wife wishes, husband makes it happen :) Don't spend too much time at Buzz Lightyear!
I'm glad you get to go back to Disneyland. Have a great time! I wish we could go back with you. Guess that won't be happening. Hope you're doing ok.
Post a Comment