Saturday, June 26, 2010

Morning in Treetown


Last week we went to the Las Vegas Natural History Museum. It's fairly small but cute. I went to the restroom part way through (really, we call it a potty but can I put that on my blog?) and I saw an awesome picture that I really thought would be fun to put in Luke's room. I finally got around to looking up the author- James Gurney. If anyone has an extra $250 + dollars lying around let me know and I can buy a print. In the meantime, I'll just post it on my blog so you all can enjoy it too. See more of his pics here.

(Maybe the museum will sell it to me for less- after all it was in the bathroom)

6 comments:

Mandy said...

That IS a really cool picture. Thanks for sharing! And yes, you can put potty. :)

Danielle said...

Nice! I love those kinds of things, fun and whimsical.

m@R(! said...

oh how i wish i had the extra money lying around and i would buy you it! It would look awesome! maybe you can find a puzzle of it and glue the pieces together and frame it..works like a charm!

Mikki said...

Love it. Looks like a really involved piece. Lots of things to imagine about.
Thanks for the great suggestions on my post today. I may have to consider all of them.I'm just glad we only have about a month to worry about it.

Laura said...

I had to look down and see what you guys scored on the Buzz Lightyear ride. You KILLLLED us. What the heck?!? I thought I was doing good!

Fowler family said...

Oooooh, that is a neat picture.

That's funny about the word potty- just yesterday we were in Petco and I was taking Johnny to the bathroom, and I asked where the potty was. It was total impulse. How embarassing.