Luke started preschool this week and he LOVED it. No surprise there. He's my child who has looked at books for 30 minutes + since he was 9 months old. Currently, he spends 2-2 1/2 hours of quiet time pretty much looking at books. I'd love for him to sleep but that seems to be a thing of the past. This is my child who I TRY to limit to 20 books a week at the libary (we go twice a week). I rarely succeed. This week he helped a caterpiller eat through the letter"A," wrote straight lines, the number 1, and traced his hands 2 times. He can't wait to go back!
Friday, September 4, 2009
1st Day of Preschool
Luke started preschool this week and he LOVED it. No surprise there. He's my child who has looked at books for 30 minutes + since he was 9 months old. Currently, he spends 2-2 1/2 hours of quiet time pretty much looking at books. I'd love for him to sleep but that seems to be a thing of the past. This is my child who I TRY to limit to 20 books a week at the libary (we go twice a week). I rarely succeed. This week he helped a caterpiller eat through the letter"A," wrote straight lines, the number 1, and traced his hands 2 times. He can't wait to go back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
Now he is not only the sweetest little 3-year-old, but also the smartest. Wow. His parents must be doing something (lots of things) right.
that's awesome. I wish my kids loved reading more. Where is he going to school?
Is that the cutest preschooler or what!?!! I love him. He is super smart and a great influence on Jacob.
Luke you doll, I'm so happy you like Preschool! We miss you, and your awesome family. You should come visit, go to a BYU game with us, and campout i our yard. Tell your Mom, and we'll plan the trip soon (-:
Cute! I need to get Chloe into a preschool! ARe you enjoying NV? Is it cooling down yet? Hope you are all doing well!
I love first day of school pics!
Post a Comment