On Saturday we were looking at houses (yes, we're still looking) and we were in the model we hope to get (knock on wood, we'll know in the next few weeks. it's the same model as our first short sale with a better backyard. speaking of our first short sale it's now listed as a foreclosureo- for 15k more- ugh). Two of the secondary bedrooms have walk-in closets. Luke came to me all excited that he and Andrew could share "this room" or "that room" and he showed me the closets. A few minutes later I realized he was saying they could share a room because Andrew's pack 'n play would be able to fit in the closet. How sad that my little 4 year old thinks his brother's room is a closet (just because it has been for the last 4 months and was last summer too). Hopefully he'll be able to adjust to the idea that Andrew doesn't have to sleep in a closet- if we ever get a house.
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
Both very cute stories, I love the way kids think.
What a fiasco with the short sale house! I hope this one works out for you. Andrew definitely deserves to be out of the closet. As does Lily. Before someone calls the social services on us. Good luck!
Too cute about both of your boys. Good luck with the house! We'll be crossing our fingers for you!
oh how i hope this house works out for you...i am impressed with how patient you guys are. I put aspen asleep in the closet all the time, she sleeps longer in the darkness. :)
I love the closet story, and that Luke considers that sharing a room! Ha.
Glad to hear we're trend setters:)
You're much better than I- I'd be taking advantage of the opportunity that he _wants_ to share a room and make a craft room or something else selfish out of that extra room!
(Finally have time to catch up on your blog! Much luck to the house hunt!)
Post a Comment