Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Woohoo!!!

So we just got a call from our Realtor and the first mortgage people approved our offer!! There is a second (home equity line of credit) but those usually don't put up much of a battle. We are SO excited. We should be able to move into our new house by the end of July! This is in a community we really like with great schools(Well, for Vegas)!

And guess what else- tomorrow, Friday and Saturday we're going to be here:

(that's Disneyland)

I'll leave you with a few pictures of our new (knock on wood) house!


13 comments:

Amber and The Boys said...

Oooh nice house! Hey too bad our passes are blacked out or we could spend a day at Disney with you! Are you coming down to SD?

Kim said...

That is great news!! Hope everything continues to go well. Enjoy Disneyland. I'm a bit jealous.

Mandy said...

Glad you got it. :) Have fun with the mouse!

Danielle said...

WOW!!!! That is great news! And the house looks awesome; that's the first I've seen of it! I am so happy for you!

Laura said...

that looks so nice! But the front yard is very different than what we're used to huh?! Have fun in Disney!!

The Moyers said...

Wow! How fun! Congratulations on the house. Can't wait to see pictures of Disneyland!

m@R(! said...

congrats!! i wanna come visit you...maybe in the winter. :)

Dawnia said...

Congrats! That's awesome! Have fun in CA.

Kristen Mackrory said...

Happy, happy days! I love the huge open area for kitchen, dining etc. It is beautiful! Have fun at the "happiest place on earth!"

Mullin Fam said...

I was actually wondering if you had heard anything! Congratulations! Hope you had fun at Disneyland!!!

Jon Allen said...

Yeah, you got a house!

annafowler said...

That's beautiful Cheryl-Lynn! Wow! That was quick!

And have fun in Disneyland!!! LUCKY!

Laura F said...

Congratulations on the house - that's so exciting!!! Love the wood floors! Have fun at Disneyland, sounds like a blast! I can't stop using exclamation points - apparently it's been too long since we've seen you already! :-)