Today we played at Jacob and Cindy's house. It was delightful and I got a chance to have mommy time with their mommy Danielle. Somehow snacking during kids' naps came up. I might have confessed a certain treat I often crave during nap time. Well, I just put my kids down for their naps and guess what I immediately wanted (and just might have eaten)?
Anyone else have a problem with snacking during naptime?
HA! My guilty pleasure is usually eating many string cheeses during nap time. I'm sure if I had fruit snacks on hand they would not get eaten by the kids! Another craving lately has been salty peanuts. At least your snack isn't loaded with fat. (PS. That was a fun morning.)
This post is so funny because Kate doesn't usually get fruit snacks, but I have been wanting them lately so I have been giving them to Kate a lot lately! I figure I have to give one to her if I'm eating one. And seeing as she hasn't taken a nap for almost a year I can't sneak them while she is asleep!!
Our family began seventeen years ago when Kiley and I were married in the Denver Temple. Now we're a family of six with three cute boys- Luke, Andrew and Benjamin and our sassy caboose Liz. Thanks so much for stopping by!!
6 comments:
HA! My guilty pleasure is usually eating many string cheeses during nap time. I'm sure if I had fruit snacks on hand they would not get eaten by the kids! Another craving lately has been salty peanuts. At least your snack isn't loaded with fat. (PS. That was a fun morning.)
Um...nope. I SLEEP during nap time!! Just ask Maggie...she's usually watching me. :)
I'm the same way. I guess it's because it's forbidden "fruit".
Oh me too. I love a little bowl of ice cream during nap time.
Humm...you just snack during nap time, I think you are doing pretty great!
This post is so funny because Kate doesn't usually get fruit snacks, but I have been wanting them lately so I have been giving them to Kate a lot lately! I figure I have to give one to her if I'm eating one. And seeing as she hasn't taken a nap for almost a year I can't sneak them while she is asleep!!
Post a Comment