That night we went out to dinner with my fellow MBA Mom Mary. She and I randomly sat by each other at the first dinner (Dr. Stice's dinner) and hit it right off! We discovered that our husband's were in the same group so they spent most their time with each other that first semester. Her husband even came and helped us move in! Thanks Josh! We have been friends ever since that first meeting and I don't know what I'd do without her! We'll really miss them when school is over- unless we both get a job in the same place (preferably Fort Collins, CO) and even better with the same company (HP). We went to Cracker Barrel and ate delicious food including pancakes, steak, mac and cheese, fried apples, green beans, and a FREE apple dumpling for dessert (which pretty much went home with us). She was so nice and made a birthday cake for me! We watched Mama Mia after putting our kids down at our house and while the movie stunk the company was great!! Thanks Mary!




Since Kiley was gone for my b-day he was extra nice when he got home. Saturday night we celebrated my birthday by going to dinner kidless at Taconos!! Gotta love babysitting coops and free birthday meals! While I wasn't excited about turning 28 (that's upper 20's!!) I had a great time celebrating!







3 comments:
I wish we could be in a babysitting co-op with your cute kids. Happy birthday. I'm reading Miss Julia now, and it makes me think of you.
Ya...I didn't like that movie either. I wish we would have known it was your birthday! Happy belated Birthday :D
So glad to hear someone else who thought that movie was dumb! I'm glad I saw it at the dollar theater. I didn't know it was your birthday!!! Happy Belated Birthday, and hopefully for a gift you'll get that job in that place you want it! :-) Then we can come visit!
Post a Comment