Tuesday, February 24, 2009

100th Post

Wow- this is my hundredth post! In honor of it I hope to have 100 people comment- ha ha ha!

The other day I got on the scale and Luke happened to be around. He read how much I weigh (backwards) and said "Holy Cow!" Wow, self-esteem builder! Of course, compared to his measly 592 (29.5 lbs.) or 003 (30 lbs) it was HUGE (did I mention he reads #'s backwards?). :-)

5 comments:

janel said...

Congratulations on your 001st post. In honor of Luke!

m@R(! said...

hopefully you get 100 comments...that would be awesome!

Danielle said...

Obviously Luke was reading the scale the wrong way, since you have always been so trim (even at nine months pregnant). Congrats on post 100!

Mikki said...

Ok, I'm doing my part. here is comment number 4.Congrats on 100 posts!!

Mullin Fam said...

That is so cute! I love that he knows the word Holy Cow!!!! Kate thinks she weighs 40 dollars! Oh how I love little kids!