Last week my sister and Sarah came to visit. Melinda and I enjoyed visiting, playing games, and watching chic flicks. Luke loved having Sarah at sunbeams with him and she went to preschool and tumbling tots with him as well. We went to several play areas- including one by the airport where we met up with Marci, Kinley, and Aspen (pictures to come later). Sarah and Luke spent far too much of their time arguing- think sibling rivalry. When we could distract them with pretend play they got along great. Makes me so excited for when Andrew and Luke can have a similar "comfortable" relationship.
Dress up

On top of the World!!
Playing in the snow
Pretend Play
Reading stories
Come back anytime!!







5 comments:
cute pictures...except for the second one from the top. I can't believe you made me be in it! i had fun see you guys and can't wait to see the pictures.
That's cool you got a picture outside of the temple...there were so many tunnels that we couldn't figure it out. Didn't make too much of an effort, either, though. Maybe it was more crowded for us.
I love how smiley Andrew always is. I love the top picture with your parents and the boys. It looks like you had lots of fun with Melinda and Sarah here.
HEY i still want to see the McDonals' pictures. :)
You and your sis did so many fun things! Jimmy's koala mask is still going strong! He likes to pull it out every so often.
Post a Comment