
Okay so I'm WAY behind on posts so I'll just do them as I feel like it. Two weeks ago we went to the BYU vs UNLV football game. I was a little torn about who to cheer for since I'm an alumni from both SO I wore a UNLV T-shirt with my BYU sweatshirt on top (which was off most the game), Andrew wore a UNLV onesie with a BYU shirt overtop and Luke and Kiley wore BYU. Luckily BYU won- and ultimately I knew that's what I wanted but it's fun to banter with those around- right!?! Luke loved the game and every time we pass the stadium he says, "Look Mom, football!" Andrew, on the other hand, wasn't a huge fan. It wasn't the football he disliked so much as the cheering. We did, however stay until the end which we hadn't expected. GO COUGARS!!







1 comment:
What a cute game going family! Andrew doesn't look too thrilled... but I am way impressed you made it through the entire game!!
Post a Comment