Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tagged

Tag! I'm it!

My cousin Kelly tagged me so here goes...

A. Attached or Single? Attached

B. Best Friend? Kiley and Melinda

C. Cake or Pie? Pie

D. Day of choice? Thursday

E. Essential Item? Phone

F. Favorite Color? Green

G. Gummy Bears or Worms? Gummy ANYTHING!!

H. Hometown? Littleton, CO

I. Indulgence? Brownies...or anything else that is sweet

J. January or July? July- two of my favorite people have birthday's in July. Of course, when in Vegas I don't know that I can claim July as a fav.

K. Kids? Luke and Drew

L. Life is not complete without? My family

M. Marriage Date? Nov '01

N. Number of brothers & sisters? 1 brother 1 sister 1 exchange student sister

O. Oranges or Apples? Apples

P. Phobias? Mice

Q. Quotes? All you can do is all you can do and all you can do is enough!

R. Reasons to Smile? Kiley getting three days off school, Luke doing so well at potty training, and Andrew leaning for me when in other people's arms

S. Season of Choice? Summer in CO or Spring in NV

T. Tag some Peeps! See Below

U. Unknown Fact about Me? When reading scriptures with Kiley I have to start on an odd verse.

V. Vegetable? Garden fresh cucumbers and asparagus

W. Worst Habits? leaving when I'm supposed to be somewhere (especially true here where I'm five minutes from everything)

X. X-Ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound

Y. Your Favorite Food? brownies are pretty high up right now- maybe it was the six months without chocolate.

Z. Zodiac Sign? Aquarius


Tag! Now you're it!

1.Mikki

2. Kori

3. Anyone who likes to do these things

1 comment:

Mikki said...

Sweet! I love these tag thingies. Thanks!
I so enjoy learning more about you.