Sunday, October 5, 2008

Grrrrrr

So earlier this week- I think on Monday- I got the CD from my Mom with all the pictures from our CO reunion. I was excited to get it but also VERY busy this week. Well, tonight I went looking for it. My Mom mailed it in a Netzero CD holder. Come to find out, Kiley thought it was a Netzero CD so he threw it away. I just went dumpster diving but to no avail- it must be at the dump. Now I have to hope Cris or Marci can share!!
On a good note- we worked on potty training all weekend since we were home for conference (which I thought was great- by the way). Well, we only had ONE accident the ENTIRE weekend. He did wear a diaper for naps and night because he still isn't waking up dry but besides that he's doing great! Yeah for Luke!!

4 comments:

janel said...

I thought you were going to say your mom forgot to include your apartment number on the package she sent, and it was returned to her. Oh, wait, that was me. So sorry about that one. And too bad you didn't even really love the book after all that. : )

Mikki said...

Yay Luke. Way to go!!! (ha ha, I didn't even realize I was making a pun!)
Sorry about the cd. I hate it when stuff like that happens.

Laura said...

I'm sorry about your CD...but tell LUKE he's such a big boy! That's great that he made it so long without any accidents!

m@R(! said...

you can have mine..hopefully jon didn't put it in the garabage. ;)