Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Andrew Update

I thought I'd put the last three months together for size comparisons- tell me what you think!!
7 months

8 months

9 months

And another one at 9 months because he's just so cute!!


So his doctor's appointment was a little disconcerting. He weighs around 16 lbs. (15 lbs. 12 oz. according to the doctor's scale but 16 lbs. 2 oz. on another scale the next day) and is between 27 and 28 3/4 inches long (these things are SO scientific). At any rate- he's majorly dropped off his own curve (gaining only 2-6 oz in the last 3 months- that's one feeding!). Mom has now become MUCH more diligent at feeding him solids- which he is FINALLY enjoying- even from me! I think he had been hungry in the evenings and I didn't realize it. Way to go Mom :-( So we will go back to the doctor on the 27th and hope he's gained more weight. Of course, now that he's eating more solids he's no longer interested in nursing...

4 comments:

Mikki said...

He is such a cutie pie!!
I can definitely see a size difference between 7 and 8 months.
Don't worry mom, he's ok. It's so hard I thin, especially when nursing to gage if they're getting enough to eat or not.

MnM said...

What a sweetie. I am so glad you posted his weight, Melissa is a tiny one too! The doctors have me feeding her all sorts of fatty things, whole milk yogurt and cheese. It's crazy for someone so young.

Mullin Fam said...

He is such a cutie! I can't believe that he is 9 months!

Johnson Family said...

I just love his outstretched, pointed toes in the first picture. So cute!