Friday, August 8, 2008

Where do YOU like to take YOUR naps?

Luke is starting to give up his naps. A month ago he took a 2-3 hour nap no problem and went to bed between 8 and 8:30. Now if he takes a nap- he's awake until 10 (note- he is in his room- he just reads a plays)! What happened?
Well, we've caught him napping in some pretty funny places so here's a looksee...
He's also slept on his chair with the foot rest out!


Luke is just waking up here- he'd slept wedged between his pack 'n play and night stand- comfy!


The middle of the hall- Kiley had fallen asleep on the couch and I was asleep in our room. I figure Luke came out and saw Kiley so- not knowing what to do- sprawled out and fell asleep.

6 comments:

Kim said...

I remember when Nicholas fell asleep in the doorway to his room. Funny how they can just fall asleep anywhere.

m@R(! said...

wow you guys have had lots of fun...no wonder he falls asleep anywhere,you wear him out. :)

Mikki said...

Love that shot of Luke on the hallway floor. Some days I could just drop down any ol' place.
I am dreading the day the boys stop taking 2 naps. Hopefully I have a while yet.

Danny's Mom said...

Hi,

Danny gave up on naps a long time ago. My only hope is to drive around in a warm car for a bit. We go on a "drive" He sleeps like a rock and has never caught on about going "driving". It's worth a try.
Miss ya,
Rachel

Mikki said...

I left you a little something on my blog. :O)

Mary said...

I love this kid! So cute! I have to admit that Henry is down to 1 nap now...oh so sad.