I've been wanting to post a blog for the last few weeks but time has not been on my side! We successfully moved back to school on the 16th. Last week my Mom and I went to education week. It was AWESOME!! I love learning and especially learning about the gospel. Some of my favorite speakers were Michael Wilcox on scripture study, Wallace H. Goddard on marriage (and one parenting class!), and Scott Anderson on His Healing Hand. That last one was AMAZING. It was just a one day class but he brought the spirit SO strong into the Marriott Center and truly helped strengthen my testimony of the Savior. There were many other classes I enjoyed and learned from and I came away feeling motivated, strengthened, and uplifted. I hope to get back to education week before I'm an empty nester but am so grateful I could go a second time while I'm young.
The four days I attended education week my rockstar husband watched the kids. They had SO much fun with him and it was great to see them wanting him instead of me!! In order to make this work he brought the boys to campus every 3 or so hours so I could feed Andrew. Our little guy isn't so fond of bottles BUT he has FINALLY started eating solid foods!! I appreciate so much that my husband supported me in getting my four days of revitalization so that I can better support him in his last eight months of his MBA. Thanks so much babe-a!!
I will have a lot of catching up to do when I get back to Provo including some last things in Vegas as well as my current trip to Colorado. All of us kids are here (minus the three daughter's husbands who we miss terribly) so it should be a fun, eventful few days. 7 kids 3 and under is pretty fun to watch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Don't worry--your house key is in the mail (no apartment number, right?) so when you get home, you can actually get in! I'm jealous of your Education Week experience. Kiley is awesome!
you are keeping very busy!!! That's a good thing I suppose.
can we hang out with you guys sometime soon!??! let's plan a time next weekend!!?
Post a Comment