Friday, August 1, 2008

A "Cool" Day in Vegas

A couple weeks ago it was cooler- meaning the day didn't get above 100! We decided to take advantage of it. First we went to Red Rock and then drove the back way on North Shore Road to Lake Mead and Overton. It was a fun day complete with a stop at a sulfur springs, Grandpa Adams' house, Overton Beach and climbing on rocks. Who could ask for more?

Red Rock
Luke and Drew holding hands on our drive


Redstone Picnic area along North Shore Road




Rogers Spring





Overton Beach (no longer a beach)




5 comments:

Kim said...

I came to your blog to read your posts today and now I'm commenting...can you believe it. I know, it's hard to believe. Just kidding, had to give you a hard time. I'm so jealous that you got to go watch the fountains at the bellagio. Those are my favorite. Can't wait for you to come back so we can have some fun in the sun up here.

janel said...

I love that picture with the boys holding hands in the carseats. So sweet. Big A is sure looking like Luke! Can't wait to see you guys. And to get some good reading material next week...

Mikki said...

Love the picture of Luke and Drew holding hands. How sweet is that. A cool day in Vegas? When was that? I can't remember. These hot days just seem to run on forever.

Mikki said...

Hey! Good luck on my give-away!!

m@R(! said...

cute pictures...i think that Andrew and Aspen look so much a like! they must be cousins.
only a few more weeks to see you..