I have been putting off writing posts because I am behind. The problem is that we keep living which means I keep getting farther behind. We'll see how much I can catch up. Let's start with the most important missed experience:
Happy Birthday Kiley!!
Last Saturday was Kiley's B-day. He is SO old! We had a fun day. First we went up to Mount Charleston and just relaxed, played frisbee, and Luke and Uncle Bryce went on a short hike. It was only 70 degrees up there- so I was in a jacket- of course! Spending the days in 100+ weather makes 70 feel cool- especially with a breeze. It was SO nice. I love Mount Charleston. It is so pretty- I am a mountain person. Luke napped on the way down and then he and Andrew went over to Maggie and Ryleigh's house so Kiley and I could go on a date to the Broiler Room. Kiley got steak and shrimp scampi and I got sea bass. YUM! Then we went to one of Kiley's favorite stores- DSW- where he scored a good deal on some shoes. That night we just relaxed and decided to do his birthday pie the next day- we were too full to eat anything else!
Sunday we had Kiley's pie- it was yummy!!







No comments:
Post a Comment