Friday, July 4, 2008

6th Month Stats and a Trip to the Temple

Andrew went to the doctor yesterday and here are his stats:

weight: 15 lbs. 10 oz.
height 25.5 inches
head circumference: 43 1/2 cm.


The doctor reported that he is a HUGE flirt and does not yet have stranger anxiety- but we could have told her that! If you are ever around him he'll stare at you until you look at him and then he flashes a big smile. The doctor was privey to many of these said smiles. He can also be pretty cuddly!

Last night we took Luke and Andrew to see the Las Vegas Temple. I really love this temple! It's so fun to walk around- even when it's 110 outside:-)





6 comments:

Danielle said...

I miss you guys! That last picture of you and Luke is so cute. Andrew sounds like a little sunshine. I think he and Cindy belong together.

The Foulgers said...

Cheryl-Lynn- I had no idea that you were back in Vegas. I was talking to Erin Dudley and she was saying that you are here for the summer! Lucky you to be here just for the heat!:) I am new to blogging, but found your link through the girls in the ward. I'm glad to see you are doing well. Your boys are adorable!

m@R(! said...

it looks like you guys had fun in PHeonix...and i can't believe that Andrew is already 6 months. Aspen turns 4 weeks and it seems like 2 weeks. crazy!

Brandon and Laura said...

i forgot you could wear short sleeve shirts in the summer...what the heck? Has Kiley taken you to play Frisbee golf yet? :)

m@R(! said...

so what percentages are Andres height and weight. So I watched the last few episodes of the batchlorette and I will be ready this time if you want to talk about it. :)

Mikki said...

they grow so fast don't they? He is so adorable!