Monday, July 14, 2008

Walk Down Memory Lane

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

Of course, for those of you who use your blogs only for kids, or other such fun stuff- you are under no obligation to re-post but please feel free to leave a memory.

5 comments:

Mikki said...

I think my first memories of you are from Primary. I think you were the music leader if I remember correctly. My brain has gone to mush this year, so that's why I'm not positive. And then definitely the morning walks for me too.

janel said...

How about that one time when we showed up to give the "Marriage is ordained of God" VT lesson to the girl who reported she was on the verge of getting a divorce? AWKWARD! I was really glad you were there with me. I sat looking like an idiot with my jaw dropped open, and you asked all kinds of good questions. Way to go. I hope we'll be VT companions again!

Johnson Family said...

I have to say I feel like I have one of the best memories that cannot be topped...I was there for Luke's birth! The birth of your firstborn, I mean, what memory is better than that? I remember lots of funny details of things you said.

Brandon and Laura said...

memory--Trace the rocket--earplugs...an awesome idea thanks you guys :)

Laura F said...

You were one of the first MBA wives I met in Provo on a blanket eating charred burgers chasing kids at the opening social at Rock Canyon Park, and who'd have guessed we'd end up in the same ward, too! I'm excited for another year. See you soon!