
This is a picture I took of my cute- oh, I mean handsome men. I'm a big fan of all three of them!
What a blessing they are in my life.

Now here's a cute one of Luke holding Drew- they're growing up so fast!!
Faith is not what you demonstrate to get what you want--it is what you demonstrate no matter what you get.
“Stand as a Witness,” The Biography of Ardeth Green Kapp by Anita Thompson
3 comments:
This picture totally reminds me of how every time I see the youtube video called "Charlie bit me again" I think of Luke. (Have you seen it?) Maybe it's b/c Luke is the only kid I (besides the video boy) that I know that wouldn't slam his brother back.
or slam any other kid at playgroup that tries to pick on him (my girls included...sorry!)
Maybe he doesn't slam other kids but he can whine with the best of them!! Where is the video? I'll have to check it out!
Post a Comment