

Well, ever since I had Andrew I have been checking out all the nursing covers and decided I wanted one. I didn't, however, want to pay the $20-$45 price tag so yesterday I made my own! You can also see my new hair-do in the picture. It wasn't much of a change- just shorter and thinned for my cool- cough cough- summer in Vegas. Now Kiley just wants me to finish my i-spy bags...







8 comments:
Bring on the sunshine! Hey, I was considering making one of those...is it hard? I thought they were called Hooter Hiders. Hahahah!
So cool. I'm glad that you figured out how to make one. What did you use for the piece on the top? I may need you to teach me, even though I'm almost done nursing Emilie.
So this thing was SO easy to make. If I didn't have kids I could have done it in a hour! For the top part you use boning- found at Joann's. I don't know if they have it at Walmart- I looked but not too hard. And they are called hooter hiders also. I could totally help you this summer Mandy, especially since you're going to help me with digi scrapbooking:-)
That is a cute cover. You are so talented (no matter how easy you say it was).
so are you going back to the same area in vegas? how do you feel about going back? then what happens? is Kiley done or do you go back to BYU? it sounds exciting!
cute hair and cute nursing thingy. Do you love it? that would be awesome to have!!! way to go.
Oh you did it! Since I talked to you about it I finally saw a couple up close and realized they had something inside them to make the little peek spot. I am glad you figured it out! It looks great. You could probably make them and sell them!
By the way, your boys are adorable!
Post a Comment