PS It's been nine years since the Columbine shootings. I can never pass this day without thinking of it- not a very fun day for anyone around Littleton but especially those who went to Columbine and who were in the school that day. My thoughts and prayers to those still suffering from that horrible day.
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Beautiful Flowers
So in the last week I got a really pretty rose (Thanks MBASA!) and some gerber daisys from Kiley (way to score points with my favorite flower, hon). I took pictures of them but keep in mind I am not even aspiring to become a photographer! I just couldn't let the pretty flowers die without some memory of them!


PS It's been nine years since the Columbine shootings. I can never pass this day without thinking of it- not a very fun day for anyone around Littleton but especially those who went to Columbine and who were in the school that day. My thoughts and prayers to those still suffering from that horrible day.
PS It's been nine years since the Columbine shootings. I can never pass this day without thinking of it- not a very fun day for anyone around Littleton but especially those who went to Columbine and who were in the school that day. My thoughts and prayers to those still suffering from that horrible day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment