Thursday, March 20, 2008

Typing

65 words

Speed test



This was pretty fun- but I prefer sentences that make sense. I probably type faster from my thoughts then seeing a word and then having to type it- you know- less processing! The brain to hand speed is faster than my eye to brain to hand speed! I'm sure it is for you too! Let me know what you score!

4 comments:

Johnson Family said...

I got 72 wpm. I agree with you, when you are typing what YOU are saying, like an email or something, you can really go fast. Erik always teases me when I am emailing and he hears me tap-tap-tapping away - "What are you writing about!?"

Diane said...

You have a beautiful family! I check in from time-to-time from Kim's favorite blogs to see what you are up to. And yes, I had to try the keyboarding speed test. I got 83 wpm on the fourth try. First try wasn't so great, so I had to prove to myself I'm better than I was in high school.

Julia Deaver said...

WOW, that is a lot of words per minute! Congrats!

Kim said...

On the third try I got 74...my first two tries were 63 and 64. I'm going to have to keep trying and see if I can get better and better.