1 week
2 weeks
3 weeks
1 month
5 weeks
6 weeks
10 weeks
3 months
4 months
We'll have his well visit on Wednesday and be able to update his stats. I'm guessing he's in the 14 lb range. He's sooooooo chatty. Rolls from back to front far too much and front to back not enough :) He generally goes 8-9 hours at night and takes naps...I think 3-4 a day depending on when we fit them in. He's happy and content almost all the time and gets lots and lots of kisses.







6 comments:
That sounds like a great baby boy. He is so sweet.
SO cute! Can't believe how time flies (at least from our end). Glad to hear he is sleeping 8-9 hours at night! That's great.
That bear sure is shrinking!
I love his smiles; he's so cute.
Oh my goodness, his growth with the bear to compare is crazy! He's growing like a weed! SLOW DOWN, LITTLE MAN! He's totally adorable. Love his smiles.
What a cute little-but-growing guy! Can't wait until I can give him a few kisses in person!
The bear is getting smaller.
Post a Comment