Love you Shadow!! Have fun playing in heaven.
Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Shadow
I have lots more pictures of this sweet, fun-loving dog but this is the most recent. It has been a sad day for me as I said good-bye to this little girl we got in October 2002. We rescued her from an animal shelter and our vet guessed she was around 11 months old. She filled that space in me that needed to care for something. She rarely barked but loved to lick. She was always happy to see us and always so gentle and patient with the kids. She has made many moves with us and welcomed 3 kids into our home. We will miss her terribly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear about her. She sounds like she was a wonderful dog.
Sorry for your loss! The dog closest to us (my in-laws) passed away a few months back and it was hard on all of us. Sending love your way!
This made me cry and I'm not even a dog person. :(
Shadow was so good with your kids! She will be missed by all of us.
Post a Comment