Monday, August 27, 2012

First Day of First



Luke started first grade today! I have been dreading this day most the summer because the boys have been playing so well together and Luke has been such a big helper and just a joy to have around. BUT at 7 he is more than ready for all day school. Andrew and I will just have to adjust :)

5 comments:

Judy said...

What a handsome dude you are, Luke, in your uniform. How did school go?

Mandy said...

What a cute first grader.

Me said...

Yeah Luke! Hope you had a great day.

Danielle said...

I am right there on the same page with you! He looks so cute and grown up. Hope the new school works out great.

Roger said...

He looks like he's saying. "It's okay mom. This is an adjustment for all of us. But, we'll be okay."