a.
b.
c.
d.
e.
f.
g.
Sorry about the horizontal orientation...I've tried to fix it and failed. Hopefully you all can turn your head sideways :)
2 of each, 3 of one...
Faith is not what you demonstrate to get what you want--it is what you demonstrate no matter what you get.
“Stand as a Witness,” The Biography of Ardeth Green Kapp by Anita Thompson
7 comments:
Well I stink at those kinds of games. But I think they are all adorable. :)
Apparently you make one brand. But I think I can pick a few of them...
I am no good either... but I feel sure that c is Andrew. And maybe a? Hard!
Luke, Benjamin, Andrew, Andrew, Benjamin, Luke, Benjamin or Andrew--hard angle to tell.
i have NO idea! BUT they're all cute.
You can tell they have the same set of parents! Cute boys all of them! I think the last one is Benjamin because of how he is spreading his toes!
All are so cute and I won't even attempt to name them....I love babies!
Post a Comment