Andrew: Jim Gill music
Dad: Going to work at 8 (as opposed to 5)
Mom: my cuter than cute boys who play well together when Mom is recuperating from an exhausting weekend!!
Faith is not what you demonstrate to get what you want--it is what you demonstrate no matter what you get.
“Stand as a Witness,” The Biography of Ardeth Green Kapp by Anita Thompson
1 comment:
Cherl-lynn, I don't know how to reply to a comment in my own blog....seriously, some days I wonder how I am capable of anything. Anyways, I signed up for a beginners program at www.digitalscrapbookexperts.com. They have 20 tutorials that taught me exactly how to use PSE (photoshop elements). I had done a few pages already but I had done them all wrong, I'm interested to see how terrible they look after I print them. The other website I like for free tutorials is www.shabbyprincess.com. I went through all of theirs, but I liked having a video, and since I had no foundation it was pretty confusing. You can also google questions or look on youtube. I just couldn't find exactly what I needed in order to do a good page until I found DSE. I think it was worth it. I don't know if I would have needed it if I wasn't a complete novice with pse. Hope that helps! If you want any more info my email is amandaaingegmailcom. Now that ya'll are back in vegas we need to get together again!
Post a Comment