Saturday, February 6, 2010

A Fun Birthday


I think every birthday should be on a Saturday! It has been so fun to spend the day with my wonderful family! We had a yummy lunch and dinner, took a trip to DI, had a good nap, and went to an indoor play area. Now Kiley and I are going to enjoy a movie. Special thanks to my Mom for having me and both my parents for raising me! I know how much work that is.

13 comments:

Judy said...

Happy Birthday Cheryl-Lynn! Sounds like you had a good day--and everyone in your family was healthy! Yeah! I love you and have loved being your mom from the very beginning.

Kiley said...

Happy birthday!

Lori said...

Happy birthday!! I agree- all birthdays would be way better if they fell on a Saturday. (It gives you such better odds to get the birthday freebies, too!)

Mandy said...

You totally look like your mom! Glad it was a fun day.

m@R(! said...

Happy Birthday!!! it was fun talking to ya. glad your day went well. I can't believe how much you look like your mom in that picture.

Lisa Michelle said...

Happy Birthday, Cheryl-Lynn!!!

Laura said...

Happy happy birthday!!!!!!!!

Laura F said...

Wow, you DO look a lot like your mom! I'm glad everyone was well long enough to have a fun day. :-) You deserve it!

Danielle said...

Happy Birthday! So sorry I missed it... but at least I will get to see you tomorrow!

Teresa said...

Happy Birthday! I should have remembered since it is the same as Halle's birthday. (Can you believe our babies are two?)I'm glad it was a good day.

Mikki said...

AW, Happy Belated Birthday! I've been such a slacker lately.
Hope everybody is feeling better at your house. I can't wait for the spring-time temps to get here.

Fowler family said...

Cheryl-Lynn, you were such a cute baby. You actually look like yourself in that baby pic! And what an adorable mom you have.

Kristen Mackrory said...

Happy birthday...a month late. :) I love the baby picture and I can see some resemblance in your mother. I hope the sickness has dissapated a bit. Roll on Spring...it might be there for you guys by now! Is it?