
One of our most memorable yet- staying at a beach house in Oceanside, CA. This was our view tonight- beautiful.*
Happy New Year Everyone!
*Many thanks to Curtis and Alaina for letting us crash their good time!!
Faith is not what you demonstrate to get what you want--it is what you demonstrate no matter what you get.
“Stand as a Witness,” The Biography of Ardeth Green Kapp by Anita Thompson
4 comments:
How long are you there? You are only like 30 minutes from us. Have to agree-that is beautiful. We love this place.
The perfect way to bring in the new year. A sunset on the beautiful CA coast.
Very jealous!! Was it just you and Kiley, or did the whole family get to go? I hope you guys had a great Christmas and that you are enjoying your new house.
Right now I wish we lived in Las Vegas with you. I hate winter...
mmm... purdy.
Post a Comment