Entry/Living Room
Living Room/Den
Kitchen
Family Room
Downstairs Bath
Master Bedroom (there are two closets so I can use one for food storage!!)
Master Bath
Secondary Bedroom
Secondary Bedroom There's one more bedroom without a picture- but it's not too different looking from this one except it's the biggest. The boys will share it as soon as I get brave enough to put them together.
See this post for pictures of the outside.







12 comments:
Congratulations!! How exciting. It looks beautiful on the inside. We'll have to come and visit sometime. Good luck putting the kiddos together, we are working on that right now. It has not been a fun process.
Have fun getting all moved in!
Congrats! Now tell me when to come and visit so I can help you rip out that nasty wall paper stuff in the kitchen and we can paint it a cute color. If I don't have a house to decorate, I need to help someone with theirs! :)
YAY! I'm so excited for you guys. I'm happy it all worked out in the end :) Time for more furniture and decorating right?!?! :)
Yay! It is so beautiful. It will be nice to have some space to move and breath a little . Happy anniversary, too!
Woohoo!!! Congrats!!! It looks lovely - isn't it a wonderful feeling to be a homeowner?! Happy Anniversary!!
Happy Anniversary!
9 years and lots of memories.
I bet you will find ways to top this year's gift.
Many happy blessings!
Congrats on your new home! That is so exciting and well worth the wait I'm sure. I hope you're loving being back in sunny Las Vegas,we sure miss it!
YOU MADE IT!!! We'll be home on Saturday... hopefully in time to help. Congratulations!
Looks fabulous. I'm so jealous! I don't suppose it's within your old ward boundaries (i.e. Eldorado Estates?)
Cheryl-Lynn, I love your house but I have to admit I laughed at your comment about putting food storage in your master closet. Really? With all that space? I can't wait to see more pictures with furniture in them when you're through some of those boxes. It will be like early Christmas just unpacking the things you haven't seen for a long while now! I'm so happy for you and hope to come see it in person eventually. :-)
Congratulations you guys! We shared similar anniversary gifts this year. :-) But you two are obviously the veterans in marriage among us :-P
Breathe! It looks like you're going to have a blast settling in. And I love the landing on the stairs.
HOME.
Post a Comment